Timetable July and August
- Monday to Sunday: 12:00 to 14:00 and 16:00 to 21:00
It is necessary to have a prior appointment.
This timetable is subject to change. Consult with reception.
- Swimsuit, swimming cap, bathrobe or towel and suitable footwear are necessary.
- Clients can buy swimming cap at the SPA reception.
- Clients staying at the hotel will have their towel at the SPA reception.
It is recommended to bring one more towel, to be used after the circuit, in the changing rooms.
- In the normal timetable, access is for people over 12 years old. Family access timetable is available. In which each child needs to be accompanied by an adult.
- For hygiene and security reasons, the access it is not allowed to people with external wounds or in a drunken state.
- Correct behaviour is requested on the premises, do not run, or jump to the swimming pool and a correct use of the elements that you could find in the enclosure.
- Respect the silence, so that everyone can rest and enjoy the comfort.
- The circuits and treatments start at the reserved time in case you do not arrive on time it means you will have less time to enjoy the experience.
- To make use of the SPA, it is necessary to make a previous reservation. In case you find the SPA closed you can do it at the hotel´s reception.
- Showering before starting the SPA circuit is required.
- For hygiene reasons, wearing jewellery its not allowed (bracelets, earrings, rings, necklaces) or watches. It is only allowed the entry with vision glasses, in case they are necessary.
- The establishment will not be responsible for the client’s personal objects.
- Access to the SPA with any electronic device is forbidden.
- The SPA will not be responsible for the incidents that may be caused by non-compliance with regulations or the incorrect use of the facilities and services. In this sense, accidents caused by slipping are under the responsibility of the client.
- The incorrect following of the rules will mean the immediate cancellation of the entry.
- If the appointment was to be cancelled, we beg you notify this at least 24 hours before, so we can avoid annulation expenses.
- This swimming pool does not have a lifeguard.
- Telephone numbers of interest: SOS: 112; Health Centre 964 133 380.
- The information about chemical substances and used mixtures in the water treatment are available in the SPA.