Get your free pass for the “Fuente de los Baños”
Booking at our hotel
Relevant information on services and uses of facilities due to Covid-19
Access to “Fuente de los Baños” Natural Setting
The “Fuente de los Baños” natural setting of Montanejos has a limited capacity, to access this place you must take a ticket, which has a cost, as you are staying in our establishment we will provide you this free ticket, always subject to capacity. It is not possible to book in advance, the free reservation will be made the arrival day and is subject to availability.
Access to Hotel Rosaleda del Mijares Wellness Spa
Due to new limited seating requirements, guests must book a spa appointment on the day of arrival (a maximum of one hour per day of stay) [LINK TO SPA RULES OF USE].
Breakfast service::With limited seating you may have to wait for a free table, we will try to make the service as quick as possible.
Lunch and dinner service:: With limited seating you may have to wait for a free table, we will try to make the service as quick as possible.
Use of the parking area:
The hotel has a not guarded parking area, the acces has a cost of 5€ per day of stay and the use of this area es subject to availability. The capacity is limited and it is not possible to reserve specific places.
Luggage custody service:
Following the recommendations of the health authorities, we abolished the luggage custody service.
Our mission it’s to offer the safest experience for you and our staff.
Reservations on our website without cancellation charges
Gel hand sanitizer
It is mandatory to wear a mask in all the shared areas of the hotel (lounges, reception, elevators…)
PPE’s for our staff (Personal Protective Equipment)
- Frequent hand washing, specially when you are going to access to shared areas (lounges, restaurants…). Gel hand sanitizer is availabe at differents points around the hotel.
- Use your elbow to cover your mouth/nose when you are coughing or sneezing, or use a tissue and wash your hands afterwards.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, or eyes in public spaces.
- Use the bins that you will find at different points in our facilities to throw away all the disposable hygiene and protection material (masks, gloves, disposable tissues, etc.).
- Respect social distancing with persons outside the family or cohabitation environment.
- Avoid greetings that involve physical contact (hugs, kisses…)
- Respect the capacity established in common areas, in particular in those where there is no physical control by the hotel staff (elevators, lounges…)
- Respect schedules and other rules that may have been established by the establishment to comply with the permitted capacity. Inform yourself with the signs that are around the hotel or ask our staff.
- Respect the distances between people who are in points of public attention, entrances to restaurants, buffets…
- Respect signs, routes, safety distances or closed spaces.
- Do not remain in the room during cleaning process, maintenance or repair services.
* Self-isolate in your room (affected and partner).
* Inform the establishment by phone (reception / customer service) of the situation.